Niki Collier: Felt your Foe or Friend workshop
Saturday 7 September
2pm - 4pm
£3, all ages
Participants can use fibres to create artwork from something that they see as rubbish. Bring along an old rug, an orphan sock or any unwanted piece of textile. Make a ball, wrap it in wool fibres and create a decoration that is beautiful.
TICKETING AND AGE RANGES
Where events say ‘Free’ you will have the option to make a small donation at the door if you wish, which supports disability access costs. Free companion tickets are available for disabled people needing essential assistance.
Where events are deemed most suitable for a particular age range, this is marked at the top of the event. If you have questions about age ranges or access please discuss with University of Atypical staff. For more information please visit www.universityofatypical.org/bounce or contact a member of staff on email@example.com or by calling 028 9023 9450. Deaf people can text us via 07517 132554.
University of Atypical aims to make Bounce Arts Festival as accessible as possible to all attendees. We offer the following facilities:
- Accessible entrances at all venues
- Accessible toilets at all venues
- Wheelchair spaces at all venues
- Access dogs welcome at all venues
- Loop systems at all venues
- Free companion tickets for disabled people needing assistance
- Free carer tickets for those needing essential assistance
- Directions, parking, maps and public transport information for each venue available on venue website or by contacting University of Atypical
- Braille programme information available on request to University of Atypical
- Extended toileting/changing/hoist facilities, audio description, touch-tours, BSL translation, and captioning are available. Advance requests for these access services is essential – contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 028 9023 9450 or 07517 132554 (text only).